So here's an update on what I'm working on this week, and what I was able to finish from last week.
1. Admiral Starhex #2 launched and has been doing well. I usually try to draw up some fanart after a comic releases (usually in a chibi format.) So I've posted a chibi Starhex here. X-D If you want to see it uncensored though, you'll have to head to my DeviantArt or Twitter account. I'll probably try to get out one more chibi piece this week. And if you haven't gotten your copy yet, you can get it here! Gumroad
2. I finished up the two commission pieces I was working on last week, and I will be starting two more this week. Here are the last two finished pieces. Uncensored on Twitter.
3. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get much progress done on the next comic book project. I'm hoping to finish up another page this week.
4. Over on Patreon, we finished up the current punishment routine with Drizzle strapped into the Jelly Bean. Patrons voted on Sorbet to be the next victim. X-D Voting will soon begin on how to start off her turn. X-D I've also been getting a more head start on preparing rewards for December. Here is a peek from the SafeWord tier. Both available uncensored on my Twitter, and of course Patreon. Come join if you'd like to get in on the voting, and also all the Dessert Girl content offered every month.
5. I've started getting content ready to make my first drawing video for YouTube. Something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but just have been trying to find the time. Safe for Work version will be available on YouTube, while the extended Not Safe for Work version will be available on Patreon.
That's it for this week, everyone! See ya next week on the Monday blog.