Hey everyone. Ready for another week update? So here's what I'm working on...
1. Finishing up the second pin up for the Dominated tier of my Patreon. Then it will be the Yes,Master variants. I'll be done then. Seems like I budgeted my time fairly well and will be getting rewards done early this month.
2. Next, I have two comic commissions I'm working on. I have the roughs done. Now it's time to star the clean line.
3. And last, it's back onto the Fantasy Frontier / Band of Thieves crossover. Getting some good chuck of work done.
Well that's about it. See you during the week!
So it's been some time since a blog. Before the holidays. Now that that is all finished up, I have the time to drop a new blog. Here is what I'm working on this week.
1. I have two comic commissions currently working on. Both involving super heroines, only from different universes, and also different shenanigans happening. Here's a look.
2. Lots of stuff happening on the Patreon. Patrons voted on Erza, from Fairy Tail, to be this month's fanart, so I'll be starting the black/white piece this week. We are also in the middle of a major Dessert Bite (which is an almost daily comic panel update storyline) scenario where Pecan is now the victim of all the girls tortures. Will she break? I'll be updating that with a few images this week. If you'd like to support me with a pledge, you can get in on the fun. X-D
3. I've gotten a good chunk done on the latest full comic I've been working on for way too long actually. Here is another peek. It's coming along nicely.
So that's what's going on this week. Also, make sure to check out my latest release Dessert Menu Lite #2 to see all the Dessert Girls tickled silly. X-D
Have a great week!
Dessert Menu Lite #2
Let's introduce the Dessert Girls...
Pecan: The confident dominant
Sorbet: The reluctant submissive
Drizzle: The raging masochist
BB: The alien slime girl
Frosting: The geek culture obsessed gamer
Dessert Menu Lite is a spin-off from the PawFeather Patreon, catered to those who perhaps do not wish to subscribe to the patreon, but still desire to see the ladies in ticklish torment. Each issue contains variant images, and numerous comic panel illustrations of the sweet ladies in differing tickle and fetish scenarios.
Please note, there is no nudity in Dessert Menu Lite. The real naughty stuff is available on the Patreon. :)
1 Color Cover
10 Color Variant Illustrations
(Each page also contains numerous illustrations)
1 Bonus Color Illustration
1 Sample Censored Comic page from June 2019's Dessert Menu
I hope everyone is having Happy Holidays so far. I've got a ton to work on, and I'm actually a little behind. I'm not gonna take up much time posting all the stuff I have to get done, but here are a few.
1. Over on my Patreon, we are having a fun time voting on all the different naughtiness the girls have experienced in the Jelly Bean. Pecan is the last remaining, but she doesn't seem too keen on riding the Bean. Patrons are voting now on what should be done about this. X-D
And I also finally passed my goal of having 200 Subscribers!! Thanks to you all! Exclusive pic will be incoming.
2. Next, I'm also working on a part two, to a title that came out a while ago, which can be finished fairly quickly, and will be available here on PawFeatherComics.
3. And finally, I am working on a 3 page comic commission which involves Supergirl and Poison Ivy having some...fun time. X-D
So I've actually got other things going on also, but I actually have to get to it. X-D Have a great week everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
So I'm back with a new blog, and showing you what I'm working on this week. I've found that I have less and less time what with the holidays...but Monster Energy is helping out a bit in the wee hours of the night. X-D Here we go...
1. December Patreon rewards have just dropped, but the almost daily voting on what tortures await the latest girl in the Jelly Bean continue. Frosting is currently experiencing the JB, and voting is happening on the last torment technique before her time is up...unless patrons vote for her to have another round in it. X-D
Patrons area also currently voting on what fanart I will be drawing this month. Gaming has won, and now 5 different FromSoftware characters are the choices from the "SoulsBorne" games.
If you'd like to get in on the voting, and see all the uncensored naughtiness, please consider a pledge.
2. I have to comic commission pages that I am currently working on. I have both laid out, and I am putting in the clean lines. Yeah, this mess is how all of my drawings start off. :-D
3. I've also, unfortunately, made no more progress on the latest comic. Just haven't been able to budget time. That also includes my first drawing video. I've gotta get those done. But with holidays right now, I'm really focusing on commissions.
But that's it for now! Hope you all have a great week!
Hey everyone. No update blog this week. I'm a little behind with work and need to catch up. There might be one during the middle of the week. We'll see. Keep tabs on my Twitter cause I'll try to make quick updates there. Later!
So here's a look at what I'm working on this week.
1. I recently finished up a comic commission, and I am now on my last two for this current slot. Which means I'll be opening up another 10 slots of commissions shortly, over on my DeviantArt account.
Here's what the latest commission looked like. Those tickle torture boots look effective. X-D
2. Things have been getting pretty spicy over on my Patreon. Patrons have been engaging in an almost daily voting on what kind of torments Sorbet is currently being subjected to while strapped into the Jelly Bean (In case I hadn't described it before...its an amorphic bondage system which can morph and perform all kinds of naughty acts. X-D ) They just finished up the first rounds, and they voted to go another, so we'll be doing daily voting, and I'll be drawing daily updates on her progress. She seems...quite tuckered out.
I'm also going to start working on the variant set for the patron voted fanart of the month, which is the Greek Goddess Athena. The black/white piece has already been finished. Little peek.
3. Someone had mentioned to me that I didn't really have any original characters that just looked...human. Most, if not all of them, are very exotic looking, fantasy creatures, crazy skin colors. And you know what...they were right. So, I've come up with an idea for a series that takes a more, slice of life approach, with the girl next door, who interacts with the viewer. It's somewhat inspired by the latest commission I did, which just features a shy girl showing her feet to the viewer. Pics below are the commission, and the quick sketch I was drawing coming up with a look for this individual.
So there are some of the things I'll be working on this week. Hope you have a great week and will see ya next Monday!
So here's an update on what I'm working on this week, and what I was able to finish from last week.
1. Admiral Starhex #2 launched and has been doing well. I usually try to draw up some fanart after a comic releases (usually in a chibi format.) So I've posted a chibi Starhex here. X-D If you want to see it uncensored though, you'll have to head to my DeviantArt or Twitter account. I'll probably try to get out one more chibi piece this week. And if you haven't gotten your copy yet, you can get it here! Gumroad
2. I finished up the two commission pieces I was working on last week, and I will be starting two more this week. Here are the last two finished pieces. Uncensored on Twitter.
3. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get much progress done on the next comic book project. I'm hoping to finish up another page this week.
4. Over on Patreon, we finished up the current punishment routine with Drizzle strapped into the Jelly Bean. Patrons voted on Sorbet to be the next victim. X-D Voting will soon begin on how to start off her turn. X-D I've also been getting a more head start on preparing rewards for December. Here is a peek from the SafeWord tier. Both available uncensored on my Twitter, and of course Patreon. Come join if you'd like to get in on the voting, and also all the Dessert Girl content offered every month.
5. I've started getting content ready to make my first drawing video for YouTube. Something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but just have been trying to find the time. Safe for Work version will be available on YouTube, while the extended Not Safe for Work version will be available on Patreon.
That's it for this week, everyone! See ya next week on the Monday blog.
Been a bit since a post, but I'm going to start doing something new. I'm going to start doing just weekly posts, every Monday explaining what I'm currently working on, and what you can expect. I'll also have pic peeks that you can only see here. If you also feel like it, I'd love to see something comments, but it's obviously at your own discretion. So let's start...
1. I'm just about to release a new comic today. Admiral Starhex #2 by Rgevskiy, Igor Bogdanov, and PaperWolf, with some additional content by yours truly. Everything is currently put together, and just waiting on final go head from Rgevskiy. More than likely, I'll be releasing it on Monday on the PawFeather Gumroad account. Note, this will be a MATURE title.
2. I've falling a bit behind on two commissions. A black/white, and also a comic page. Those two will be taking priority. One is a drawing of the commissioners character, in a straight jacket, with some barefeets and sock gag. :D Here is a little look at the initial layout. I was getting approval from the commission to make sure the pose was cool.
I'm also working on a comic commission that involves Overwatch ladies Tracer, Sombra, and Widowmaker. This should be a fun one. :D
3. I'm also working my way through my next comic release "Fantasy Frontier Special." I've posted a few peeks before. Here is a latest. It's Jet from the Band of Thieves series. He seems to be in a hurry. :) I'm gonna try to get another page or two done with week. We'll see how things go. Man, I wish I could clone myself to help out. X-D
4. Over on my Patreon page, my patrons are currently voting on a few things. First, the fanart that I will be doing this month. A new category was introduced, and it won the first round of voting. Gods and Mythical Characters. I thought we start with Greek Goddesses, so patrons are currently voting on either Aphrodite, Athena, Hera, or Artemis, to be this month's tickle victim. :D The final drawing will be from my own interpretation of the winner. There's one day left to vote!
Also, there has been an ongoing series involving Dessert Girl, Drizzle, who's been bound in a special kind of sci-fi jelly bean, which can morph just like a slime girl, and my patrons are voting from numerous different ways of which to tease and torture her exposed...naughty bits. X-D. A corresponding pic is provided each time voting ends and the new torture is applied to her. We've had tickling, brushing, licking, vibrating...yeesh. A new round of choices has just started, and poor Drizzle is losing her mind...more than it's already lost at any rate. X-D While I can't show the full pics here, here's just a little look at her facial expression. Imagine what the whole thing looks like. These are almost daily updates, so I'll be drawing a new torture pic almost daily.
I've also been wanting to add a new tier to the patreon which has videos and little gif animations. If I can scrounge together enough time, I'll see what I can do about that. Here was a little test gif I posted to my patreon a while ago, of Pecan. It's rough, but the software I use has some onion skinning animation tools, and I just wanted to see if this would be possible.
So that's about it. I'm gonna get crackin. I hope these blog posts are informative. Please drop a comment and share this post if you so choose, and I'll be seeing you all later!